For assistance with Registration,
WelcomeUpdated Thursday April 11, 2019 by Clinton Parks and Recreation Team Registration.
Online Registration Information
Since this system is new, please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registration needs to be done through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration please send and email to the registrar.
1. All teams will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all team members who are authorized to register/make changes for your team through the add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. Clinton Parks and Recreation accepts Visa/MasterCard, Debit Cards, or checks by mail (not recommended).
4. Be sure to pay attention to the deadline for making changes to your roster. Rosters will be frozen after that date and any team caught playing a non-rostered player may face disciplinary action.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
Thank you for using our NEW online registration!
*If unable to register online please contact your Clinton Parks and Recreation @ 601-924-6082.